Lately, with it being all cold and what not, I have been wanting to try drinks that are not a cold Beer. I started with whiskey since I know my husband likes it and will drink what I don’t. I found this recipe for a Sidecar, which I had never heard of as a drink, and it is supposed to be similar to Whiskey Sours, which I like, I thought this would be a good start!
- 3/4 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Roses Sweetend Lime Juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Put everything is a shaker or a mason jar with a lid.
- Add ice and shake, shake, shake…
I really liked the Sidecar and will definitely be making them again!
The second drink I tried this week and enjoyed was
Whisper Creek Tennessee Sipping Cream
- Pour as much as you want into a glass and enjoy on the rocks!
I like the sipping cream, its sweet but not to sweet. I also like that it is not a thick cream so it flows smoothly!
I’m excited to explore some more cocktails and get my little home bar going, these where both great starts I think!